Welcome to my blog.
I plan to talk about these topics:
- My non-Hansonian design for legislative decision markets (futarchy)
- FutAIrchy (legislative decision markets combined with AIs) as an answer for The Singularity.
- Iterated quasi-hay voting (IQHV)
- Other social choice topics
- Decision markets
- Emacs-lisp programming
- My ideas on how programming might be made clearer, easier, or better.
- fair argument mechanisms (which overlaps with social choice)
- Balanced thinking
- Ideas that I like
- Personal likes and dislikes
Of course this is tentative. My blogging plan, like anyone's, is subject to change.