13 May 2011

FAIrchy diagram

FAIrchy diagram

I wrote yesterday about FAIrchy, my notion that combines FAI and futarchy. Here is an i* diagram that somewhat captures the system and its rationale. It's far from perfect, but captures a lot of what I was talking about.

Many details are left out, especially for peripheral roles,

Link to this diagram

Some comments on this diagram technically

I felt like I needed another type of i* goal-node to represent measurable decision-market goal components, which are goal-like but are unlike both hard and soft i* goals. Similarly I wanted a link-type that links these to measurement tasks. I used the dependency link, which seemed closest to what I want, but it's not precisely right.

There's some line-crossing. Dia's implementation of i* makes that inevitable for a large diagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment